Powerschool Portal for 7th and 8th Grade Students and Parents
Access to current grades is provided to 6th through 8th grade students via Powerschool Parent Portal and PowerSchool Mobile. Parents must first create a Powerschool Parent Portal account on a computer before you can use the mobile app. If you have already have a Parent Portal account for a child who attends another school, you will need to create a separate account for Scholars Academy.
To access this information, you will need to follow these steps:
CREATE A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT:
2. Click the "Create Account" tab. Then click " Create Account".
3. Complete the information listed in the top portion of the screen. You will create your own username and password.
4. Link your child by completing the information in the "Link Students to Account" portion of the screen using the ID and password provided by the school. If you do not have this information, please contact Ms. DiBella at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click "Enter" to finish creating your account.
POWERSCHOOL MOBILE APP
1. Download and install the free "PowerSchool Mobile" application from your device's mobile store.
2. Open the app and choose Search for the district - use the url: metrolinascholars.powerschool.com
3. Click the "Sign in as a Parent".
4. Enter the PowerSchool username and password created in PowerSchool Parent Portal. You may share the unique access ID and password for your student with anyone you permit to create an account to view your child's school records.
If you already have a Powerschool account and have forgotten your password, please contact the front desk at the school and ask for a password reset.